Internal Medicine Critical Care Job In Mesa, Arizona
Physician - Critical Care - Intensivist Job in Mesa, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Join Banner Health as a member of our TeleHealth team providing ICU coverage for 26 Banner facilities in five western states. Nationally known for implementing Tele ICU services in 2006, Banner Health staffs one of the largest Tele ICUs in the U.S.
- Full-Time | Part-Time | Moonlighting positions open in: Denver | Los Angeles | Phoenix | Tucson
- Day and Night shifts available
Banner Health is seeking board certified or board eligible critical care physicians for shift-based positions working from one of Banner’s Tele ICU Remote Operations Centers in Denver, Los Angeles, Phoenix and Tucson. This is an exceptional opportunity to leverage cutting edge technology and participate in Banner’s Tele Health delivery of intensive care to a broad range of critically ill patients including neurology, neurosurgery, cardiothoracic and general medical/surgical patient populations. Opportunities open to new fellows and experienced physicians.
- Be a part of developing program that supports “best practice outcomes” working collaboratively with inpatient facility providers
- Full access to Banner's TeleHealth's team of professionals
- Be a part of the expanding service line, with access to the innovation that is making Banner Health an industry leader in TeleHealth services
Essential Functions and Requirements
- Board Certified: Critical Care Medicine
- Position open to newly graduated fellows and experienced physicians
- DEA license and prescriptive authority required
- Full-time position, 13 shifts/month
- Employed Part-Time: 3-4 shifts/month
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to measure clinical outcomes
Banner Health offers an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Competitive salary plus incentives, night shift differential and night stipend
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off plans
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.