Hospitalist Job In Hastings, Pennsylvania
Hospitalist Opening in PennsylvaniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at Conemaugh Miners Medical Center located in Hastings, PA. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
· Competitive annual salarieswith relocation, sign-on bonuses and full benefits including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
· Flexible schedules of 7 on/7 off providing a perfect work/life balance
· Onsite Patient Information Coordinators who provide billing and coding administrative support
· Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
· The strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: email@example.com, visit: apogeephysicians.com
- Hastings is located a short drive from Ebensburg PA, 30 minutes from Johnstown, PA and an hour and 45 minutes from Pittsburgh, PA
- Year-around recreational activities are available, such as hiking, biking, boating, fishing, camping, golf, skiing and snow tubing at the resorts Prince Gallitzen State Park, Seven Springs, Blue Knob and Hidden Valley
- The Hastings/Ebensburg area offers multiple elementary, middle school and high school options as well as higher education opportunities at Saint Francis University, Mount
- Aloysius College, Penn State Altoona and the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown.
- The area takes pride in the small community atmosphere and support local youth sports programs including soccer, hockey and football
Conemaugh Miners Medical Center
- 30-bed state-of-the-art community hospital
- CMMC offers patients access to a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including cancer care and nationally recognized heart programs
- Specialty services through collaboration with Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, PA include cardiology, urology, ophthalmology, nephrology, neurology, physical medicine and rehabilitation, gastroenterology, oncology, gynecology and pulmonology
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 31 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.