Internal Medicine Job In Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Join our team in family friendly communityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ellen Mack: Sign in to view
Join a well-respected and established group of internists in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, a safe, family friendly community that offers limitless recreational activities. Due to community demand, it is anticipated that the incoming provider can establish a full practice in a very short period of time.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000
- Multispecialty clinic with access to a full contingent of specialists
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Outpatient position with excellent call (phone only)
- Collegial group focused on quality patient care and access
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant recreational activities
- Safe community with excellent schools
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County.
The city is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment.
Oshkosh a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.