Internal Medicine Job In Grafton, Wisconsin
Excellent Internal Medicine opportunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jim Brown: Sign in to view
Aurora's Cedar Creek clinic located in Grafton, WI, has a great opportunity for an internist to join their large internal medicine team.
- Market leader in pay with student loan forgiveness up to $180,000
- Multi-specialty clinic with a great suburb feel and a volume of patients to be able to build a full practice in a short time
- Located in one of the wealthiest cities in America per capita, in a great neighborhood minutes away from Lake Michigan and just 20 minutes from a major league city
- Excellent patient care, great payer mix, strong specialist support and access to Grafton’s new hospital which is becoming the tertiary care center in town
- Physicians will also enjoy an excellent quality of life with flexible practice options in a 100% outpatient clinic which uses hospitalists and a call center
The Village of Grafton was first settled in 1840 and is situated at the eastern end of State Highway 60 on Interstate 43 in the heart of Ozaukee County, only 20 miles north of Milwaukee. Grafton offers a personal and economic quality of life that draws people and businesses alike to this crossroads community of well-kept homes, tree lined streets and small town warmth. Canoe on the Milwaukee River, which flows invitingly through the heart of the Village, or visit a family farm, bike, golf or shop, our residents and visitors are never at a loss for things to do. Along with the local activities, the location offers easy access to professional sporting events and cultural performances in nearby Milwaukee and Chicago areas.
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.