Internal Medicine Job In Hartford, Wisconsin
Join our Hartford team!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jim Brown: Sign in to view
- Generous Student Loan Forgiveness Program up to $180,000
- Come into a group of 4 other internal medicine providers with the opportunity to have an existing patient panel with the flexibility to build a patient panel that meets your practice preferences as we look to replace an internal medicine physician
- Patient panel has low managed care
- Enjoy great patient satisfaction, high quality and easy access for patients at our multispecialty clinic
- Great safe suburb clinic where you can live and practice 35 minutes from downtown Milwaukee with top rated schools
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with flexible practice options in a clinic where you can practice 100% outpatient medicine or sign a secondary contract and join our AIMS team of 10 other providers where you will be able to practice inpatient and outpatient medicine
Located on the northwest fringe of metropolitan Milwaukee, Hartford is only a short drive from Wisconsin’s largest city and roughly an hour and a half from Chicago. Nestled in the rolling countryside, it offers an array of affordable housing options, from finely-crafted Victorian to rural setting to modern subdivisions.
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.