Emergency Medicine Job In South Dakota
Physician - Emergency Medicine - South DakotaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call : Sign in to view
$270,000.00 - $330,000.00
Job Description & Requirements
Physician - Emergency Medicine - South Dakota
Division I University Town
Live in a Division I University town in a quintessential Midwestern setting. Join a new, 49-bed hospital that opened their doors last summer. There is full sub-specialty backup, employment, and financial backing from a premier Midwestern hospital system, outdoor living at its finest, and a great place to raise a family. Inquire for more details.
Emergency Medicine Job Specifics:
- Join a well-established Level IVtrauma center with 3 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- Excellent work/life balance: 12x12 shifts, low volume of only 10,000 ED visits per year
- New graduates welcome
- Full benefits
- Tail and malpractice covered
- Retirement: 403B with great match and annual retention bonus
- Student loan/training stipends for new graduates
- Significant sign-on plusrelocation allowance
- Competitive compensation
The Community: Idyllic Midwest
- No state income tax: your money goes further
- 45 minutes from metros and a large airport
- The best fishing and pheasant hunting in region
- Great children’s museum
- Division IUniversity at center of town
- A community with a little bit of everything for everyone
Board Certified within 2yrs of completing training
ER Experience is preferred but not necessary
About the Facility
Call for details.
Call for details.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Merritt Hawkins & Associates® is the nation's leading permanent physician and allied jobs placement service. For more than two decades, we’ve specialized in matching healthcare organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins fills more permanent physician jobs than any other firm, leading the physician search industry not only in annual revenue but also in the number of available permanent physician jobs, successful placements, and professional endorsements.