OB/GYN Job In Texas
GYN opportunity in TexasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call : Sign in to view
Obstetrics & Gynecology
$300,000.00 - $450,000.00
Job Description & Requirements
GYN opportunity in Texas
Merritt Hawkins is partnering with a well-known and established healthcare system seeking a passionate, patient-centered, and motivated OB/GYN. The ideal candidate is motivated to make difference in this "tight-knit" community by providing Gynecological care. They will be excited to join a practice that is more than a traditional work environment – it is a place where both patients and colleagues are treated like family.
Hospital-Employed OB/GYN Job Specifics:
- Mix of 30/70 OB/GYN or GYN only
- Base salary plus incentive making this a $450,000+ opportunity
- Competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent quality of life 1:5 call
- No high risk deliveries
- Beautiful community less than an hour from Austin andSan Antonio
- Family-friendly neighborhoods with ranch-style or historic homes
- Excellent education options – ranked #9 on greatschools.com
- Growing community with quick access to world-class shopping and dining
Board Certified or Board Eligible
Bilingual in Spanish Preferred-not required
About the Facility
Call for details.
Call for details.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Merritt Hawkins & Associates® is the nation's leading permanent physician and allied jobs placement service. For more than two decades, we’ve specialized in matching healthcare organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins fills more permanent physician jobs than any other firm, leading the physician search industry not only in annual revenue but also in the number of available permanent physician jobs, successful placements, and professional endorsements.