Hospitalist Job In Abilene, Texas
Over 300K income as a Hospitalist Swing Shift Independent Contractor in Central Texas CPH# JOB-2409287Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Hourly rate paid will generate up to $325K earnings for 14-15 shifts per month.
Will be a 7 on 7 off block schedule.
Will focus on coverage for admissions and support during the shift from an APC.
Community has 125K population with 3 colleges and an assortment of dining, cultural, and shopping opportunities typically found only in much larger cities. Just 2.5 hours to Dallas or 3.5 hours to Austin.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Be employed as a 1099 Independent Contractor with a top Hospitalist organization
- Hourly rate paid will be over $300K earnings for 14-15 shifts per month
- Established program at a 500+ bed regional hospital
- Reasonable admissions covering from 2pm to 2am on a 7 on 7 off block schedule
- Hospital with solid sub-specialty representation and support
- Program has hospitalists covering swing shift hours in the evening to cover admissions
- Will work with an Advanced Practice Clinician who assists to cover the admissions.
- Central Texas community with over 125K population is located 2.5 hours from Dallas.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.