Hospitalist Job In Jacksonville, Illinois
NP Hospitalist Position in IllinoisNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation, is looking for Nurse Practitioners who want to become inpatient experts. As a Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist for Apogee, you will examine and treat patients in collaboration with Apogee physicians.
This unique opportunity at Passavant Area Hospital, a 93-bed facility in Jacksonville, IL offers an attractive salary and a flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off.
Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist Opportunity:
• Organizational stability and career growth opportunities
• Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, CME and malpractice coverage
• Apogee University Training and NP Academy
• Full physician and administrative support
• Current state RN and Nurse Practitioner license
• Master’s degree
• Prefer a minimum of two years of Inpatient Nurse Practitioner experience in internal medicine
· Conveniently located 40 minutes from Springfield, IL and 1.75 hours from St. Louis, MO
· Jacksonville offers a variety of activities that can appeal to all ages and interests, including historic sites, shopping, arts and entertainment and a variety of parks and recreation
· History is a major attraction in Jacksonville with several Abraham Lincoln exhibits that are available with both audio and physical tour options
· The area has a good school system with elementary, middle and high schools available along with higher education at nearby campuses, Illinois College, MacMurray College and Lincoln Land Community College
· Jacksonville’s small-town friendliness and a vibrancy of natural resources, thriving businesses, educational institutions and affordable housing makes it a great place to live and raise a family
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 31 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.