Hospitalist Job In Virginia
Northern Virginia Nocturnist Block Schedule and 300K Income near Washington DC CPH# JOB-2409602Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The Nocturnists are on a flexible shift/block model which averages 14-15 shifts per month. They are 12 hour shifts from 7pm - 7am. Responsibilities include covering floor calls with admissions: 4-10 nightly. Patients in ICU are covered by Pulmonary and Critical Care mid level providers and have ICU capabilities. Code and Medical Response coverage is expected. No procedures required.
Competitive base salary, quality plus productivity RVU bonus incentives, and full hospital benefits package.
Will consider IM or FM physicians with current inpatient experience that can start upon licensure and credentialing.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist/Nocturnist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered. JOB-2409602
- Stable and secure employed position with a premier Hospital organization
- Flexible Block/Shift model to average 14-15 shifts per month from 7pm to 7am.
- Can work out monthly schedule with the Director and other Nocturnist.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians with inpatient experience that can start in 90-120 days or upon licensure and credentialing will be considered.
- No procedures required as they have 24/7 specialty support
- Competitive base salary, quality incentives, RVU productivity incentives for over $300K combined earnings
- Full hospital benefits package
- Highly desired northern Virginia community is 30 minutes to DC. Can live here or other popular communities.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.