Anesthesiology Job In Wyoming
An Anesthesiologist is Needed for Locum Tenens Coverage in Wyoming CPH# JOB-2409705Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Level II trauma setting
- Monday through Friday, 8-hour shifts
- General and local anesthesia
- No call required
- BC required
- WY state license is required
- Personally performed anesthesia services only
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.