Orthopedic Spine Surgery Job In Wichita, Kansas
Ortho Spine to Join 5 in KS Joint & SpineNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jessica Kubalak: Sign in to view
Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon to Join Private Practice Group of 5 Orthopedic Surgeons
Kansas Joint & Spine Specialists (KJSS), formerly Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine at Cypress, have been in practice for over 27 years providing subspecialty orthopedic care to over 1.5 million residents throughout two-thirds of Kansas and parts of contiguous states. Walk into volume of 270+ spine cases annually due to succession-planning and backfill of a departure from community due to family issues. Several KJSS physicians hold clinical faculty teaching appointments in the KU Orthopaedic Residency Program.
• Private practice with 5 doctors offering a broad range of orthopaedic specialties
• Practice-owned facility, including on-site diagnostic X-ray and bracing
• Experienced, specialty-trained support staff
• Competitive salary, benefits, and partnership potential
Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Orthopaedic Surgery, fellowship trained in spine surgery and on track for sub-specialty certification. Best fit for this group is an entrepreneurial surgeon hungry to build a superb practice. No J1/H1 visa candidates are being considered at this time
Please reply to hospital-system recruiter with CV and a cover letter detailing reasons for interest in living and working in Wichita.
Wichita´s population is 350,000, drawing from 2/3s of the state of Kansas and parts of contiguous states. Wichita was named #1 Most Affordable City in the US by NBC's Today Show in 2010. In 2009, Wichita ranked as one of Forbes' "Best Bang for the Buck" cities and made Money Magazine´s List of 10 best cities in the U.S. Visit the city site for reviews and links to 7 recent national rankings that explain why so many physicians and post graduate-degreed professionals settle in Wichita.
Wesley Medical Center is a regional acute-care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. The medical staff of 700 physicians and 3,000 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for patients from throughout Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Every year, more than 180,000 patients are treated and more than 6,000 babies are born at Wesley. The hospital was founded in 1912 by a regional organization of the Methodist Church and has been part of the HCA hospital system since 1985.
- The largest Emergency Department in Kansas/ Level 1 (highest level) trauma center
- The area's only Gamma Knife Center
- State-of-the-art Neonatal Intensive Care and Pediatric Intensive Care units
- Newly equipped and renovated Cath Lab and EP lab
- Neurodiagnostics and stroke treatment
- Advanced care for high-risk pregnancies
- Cancer care
- The area's only hyperbaric oxygen chambers