Orthopedic Spine Surgery Job In Wichita, Kansas
Orthopedic Spine Surgeon Job Opportunity in Witchita, KSNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Kansas Joint and Spine Specialists are looking to add a fellowship-trained, ABOS board eligible orthopedic spine surgeon to their private practice in Wichita, Kansas.
* Fellowship trained in spine surgery
* Entrepreneurial surgeon seeking earning potential in the top MGMA percentiles of the specialty
* No J1/H1 visa candidates are being considered at this time
Benefits of practicing at KJSS:
* Competitive salary, benefits, and partnership potential
* Experienced, specialty-trained support staff
* Practice owned facility, including on-site diagnostic X-ray and bracing
* High patient satisfaction ratings
About Kansas Joint & Spine Specialists
Kansas Joint & Spine Specialists (KJSS) have been in practice for over 27 years providing subspecialty orthopedic care to over 1.5 million residents throughout two-thirds of Kansas and contiguous states.
Several KJSS physicians hold clinical faculty teaching appointments in the KU Orthopedic Residency Program.
Living in Wichita, KS
* Wichita is home to 600K+ in greater metro area
* Named an All-American City five times for quality of life (affordability, education, cultural and sports activities, and safety)
* Recently Named to Money Magazine Top Ten Best 300K+ Cities; cost of living 10.3% percent below national average
* Brookings Institution's #22 city for science, technology, engineering and math jobs
* Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME accredited residency programs
This is an exceptional opportunity to begin or further your career as a physician. We are actively interviewing qualified candidates at this time.
Ready to Apply?
Click the link below to contact a recruiter today!
Wichita´s population is 350,000, drawing from 2/3s of the state of Kansas and parts of contiguous states. Wichita was named #1 Most Affordable City in the US by NBC's Today Show in 2010. In 2009, Wichita ranked as one of Forbes' "Best Bang for the Buck" cities and made Money Magazine´s List of 10 best cities in the U.S. Visit the city site for reviews and links to 7 recent national rankings that explain why so many physicians and post graduate-degreed professionals settle in Wichita.
Wesley Medical Center is a regional acute-care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. The medical staff of 700 physicians and 3,000 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for patients from throughout Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Every year, more than 180,000 patients are treated and more than 6,000 babies are born at Wesley. The hospital was founded in 1912 by a regional organization of the Methodist Church and has been part of the HCA hospital system since 1985.
- The largest Emergency Department in Kansas/ Level 1 (highest level) trauma center
- The area's only Gamma Knife Center
- State-of-the-art Neonatal Intensive Care and Pediatric Intensive Care units
- Newly equipped and renovated Cath Lab and EP lab
- Neurodiagnostics and stroke treatment
- Advanced care for high-risk pregnancies
- Cancer care
- The area's only hyperbaric oxygen chambers