Family Medicine Job In Indiana
FM Needed for Lifestyle Practice in Indianapolis CPH# JOB-2409771Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Work right in Indianapolis, the 16th largest city in the U.S. and a destination for eateries, shopping, sports, museums, tourist attractions, etc.
For more information, please call Maghan Wilbur directly at 203-663-9355 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a difference in this FQHC setting
- Monday - Friday schedule 8 am - 5 pm; no call, no weekends
- Great compensation and benefits in a thriving metropolis
- Salary is an income guarantee -- no RVUs means no pressure to see a high volume of patients; focus on quality care
- Large MSG that precepts residents
- Collegial practice - looking for team-oriented physician who collaborates well with mid-level providers
- Board certification required
- Occurrence malpractice
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.