Dermatology Job In Minneapolis, Minnesota
Minneapolis Dermatology Group adding Physician - Minneapolis, MNNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
***Offices located throughout the Twin Cities metro area***
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a full time, Board Certified/ Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving practice in the Minneapolis, MN metro area. This is a great opportunity to become apart of a well established and busy group that is growing. This is a high-volume environment with first-class customer & patient care. Work with other highly skilled providers.
- Enjoy working with a group of well trained, reputable colleagues
- Work 4-5 days a week, your choice!
- Earn competitive base salary plus a generous % of collections
- Will be busy from day one!
- Must be Board Certified / Board Eligible in Dermatology
- Receive Medical, dental vision, life 401k with match
- Paid Time Off, Paid CME, Paid Relocation, Sign on Bonus and more!
- Malpractice and licensing fees coverage
- You will have superior support staff to keep you efficient
Office: (636) 239-1787 ext: 4
Cell: (636) 390-3508
Fax: (636) 216-8162
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.