Internal Medicine Job In Oregon
Southwest Oregon Internal Medicine PositionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are assisting a hospital in the recruitment of an additional Internist:
- New providers will join an existing clinic site on the hospital campus.
- Schedule can be 4 or 4 1/2 days per week ramping up to 18-22 patients, utilizing EHR telemed scribe service.
- Call will be 1 in 4, and is primarily secondary call from the ER department.
- There are a number of specialists offices on the hospital campus for consults, making up a collegial environment.
- Hospital offers an attractive base salary, quality bonus, dollars for each 24 hour on call, and robust benefits package.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.