Internal Medicine Job In North Carolina
Internal Medicine Physician, west of Winston-SalemNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The hospital is a private, not-for-profit organization with an 85-year history of distinguished service. Highlights include: More than 850 employees. More than 70 physicians representing 26 specialties and subspecialties. A state-of-the-art $50 million patient tower and state-of-the-art surgical department. Hospital-sponsored education loan assistance. An attractive sign-on bonus. Coverage of relocation expenses.
- Expect the following:
- Seeking a BC/BE internist to join a THRIVING practice
- Current group has two internists and two advanced practice providers
- 100% outpatient practice, Call 1:5, In/Outpatient is an option if desired
- Employment package includes base salary, bonus incentive plan and excellent benefits
- Insurance Coverage/health, dental, disability, spending account, 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Vacation, Holidays, CME Days: 30 days of allowed time off (ATO) annually, $4,000 towards any CME expenses
The practice is located in a picturesque small town with big culture including wineries, music festivals, art galleries, historical sites, great restaurants, fabulous schools and more. Winston-Salem is just a short drive away and Charlotte is about a 75 mile drive.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.