Internal Medicine Job In Wyoming
Internist needed in Central WyomingNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Internist needed in central Wyoming
Due to upcoming retirements of existing physicians, a new practitioner will have the opportunity to quickly develop a thriving practice.
- Options include hospital employment, joining an existing private group or establishing a new practice.
- An attractive financial package is included.
- Office space is in the main building, next to the hospital.
- Most specialties are on-site for easy referral of patients needing specialized follow-up.
- This clients memorial hospital's medical services and caring staff work together to provide patients with a completely coordinated continuum of care, from acute and sub-acute inpatient medical services to outpatient services and programs, including a 24-hour dedicated physician-staffed emergency room, intensive care unit, physical therapy and sleep study lab.
The community boasts an impressive infrastructure not often seen in communities its size, including a diverse library, a beautiful city park, an excellent 18-hole golf course and a modern airport with daily flights to Denver. Central Wyoming College provides some of the finest educational programs in the state with nationally recognized courses in equine education, nursing, broadcasting, fine arts and micro-computer technology.
A high-quality faculty enables Riverton's public school district to provide exceptional educational opportunities for all children with a graduation rate of 98%. The school district has a full range of academic programs including special education, vocational education, gifted education, physical education as well as art and music studies from kindergarten through grade 12.
With hiking trails to 13,000-foot peaks, crystal-clear trout streams and world-class hunting, Riverton is the perfect headquarters for any outdoor enthusiast. Riverton finds itself surrounded by mountains and rivers: the Wind River Range to the south and west; the Owl Creek Range to the north. There's something for everyone: hiker, hunter, rock climber, angler, camper, photographer, cross-country skier or snowmobile rider. They are about a 2 hour drive from Casper, WY and have their own municipal airport.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.