Internal Medicine Job In Minnesota
Adding An Internist In Virginia, MnNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Our client is adding another internist to their busy practice in the Virginia area.?
- Salary in the $200k plus range with a robust benefits package and a sizable sign on bonus
- Physician led, professionally managed organization. Great team environment!
- Call is optional; can use Hospitalist with a Nurse Online Triage 24/7
- Average 16 patients seen per day in clinic?
- Minimum of 6 weeks off per year.
- State-of-the-art clinic overlooking a golf course.
- NP/PA support of practice and an on-site Chronic Disease Management nursing support
- Multi-specialty clinic includes; Primary Care with Integrated Behavioral Health, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Occupational Medicine, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Orthopedics, Consultative Pediatrics, General Surgery, and numerous visiting specialties.
- Full-service clinic including, laboratory, radiology, retail pharmacy and optical shop, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, Cancer Center, Regional Heart Center with CHF clinic, and warfarin clinic
- EPIC as EMR that is integrated with entire Essentia system.
- Admit to adjacent Essentia Health Virginia Hospital-83 beds, 7 Pediatric beds, Level I Nursery, Level IV
- Trauma center and certified Stroke Ready facility.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.