Internal Medicine Job In Iowa
Adding an Internist to our group in Metro IowaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Adding an Internist to our group in Metro Iowa
This is a private practice group of internal medicine physicians and internal medicine subspecialists. They currently have 4 hospitalists who are also partners in our group. The group has been together for more than 50 years and most of the docs stay for the entire length of their careers. Also their nursing and office staff also stays for many years -they have nurses that have been with our group for 30 years. Plus they own a dialysis unit, endoscopy suite, lab, x-ray - CT scan, DEXA, ultrasound, general radiology, and in three medical office buildings
- This internist position is for a BC/BE doctor.
- For 4 days per week, we will guarantee $215,000 until partnership is offered and then the compensation is RVU-based as a partner. With a sign-on bonus is $25,000
- The internal medicine position is outpatient with 2 nights per month of telephone call. The hospitalists do all of the hospital work.
- The position's is for 4-5 days per week, depending on what the doc wants to do.
- They offer partnership in the group after first full year of employment. Their docs make 75-95% MGMA as partners.
- Their benefit package includes; health, life, malpractice, disability insurance. $5,000 relocation stipend. As an employee, vacation is 4 weeks and CME is 1 week with $3000 allowance
They are looking for internal medicine physicians to expand our primary care program. They are located along the Mississippi River. In 2012 its population was 58,155, making it the tenth-largest city in the state and the county's population was 93,653.
The city lies at the junction of three states: Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin, a region locally known as the tristate area. It serves as the main commercial, industrial, educational, and cultural center for the area. This is one of the few large cities in Iowa with hills, it is a major tourist destination, attracted to the city's unique architecture and river location. Also, it is home to five institutions of higher education, making it a center for culture and learning.
While Dubuque has long been a center of manufacturing, the economy has recently had rapid growth and diversification in other areas. In 2005, the city led the state and the Midwest in job growth, ranking as the 22nd fastest-growing economy nationally. Today, alongside industry, the city has large health care, education, tourism, publishing, and financial service sectors.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.