Internal Medicine Job In Oregon
Adding Primary Care physicians Southwestern, OregonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Our client is adding primary care physicians to their practices with full Hospitalist support. Join our wonderful medical community who is focused on providing high quality care and great patient satisfaction. Our client has been named one of the nation's Top 15 Health Systems for two years in a row.
- Base Compensation: $200,000 per year to increase to $220,000 when seeing an average of 18 patients per day.
- Signing bonus of $50,000 and performance incentives up to $20,000 per year available in year two.
- A robust benefits and moving package including relocation assistance of $12,500 (if applicable), CME allowance of $5,000 per year, paid time off of 30 days per year (vacation, sick leave and required CME) and comprehensive health, dental, vision and retirement benefits.
- Full-time employed position with becoming physician partners - 36 patient contact hours per week in four-day workweek.
- Our clinic has been designated a Tier 3 patient-centered medical home with extended hours on weekdays and morning clinic hours on Saturdays - rotating evenly among our team of providers.
- Call is telephone-only and also rotates evenly among the team - no inpatient work required in this position.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.