Internal Medicine Job In Missouri
Interviewing for a Outpatient Internist Southeast MissouriNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Located in the ?Boot Heel? of Missouri ? service area population approaching 100,000. Our clients Regional Medical Center is assisting a local practice in the recruitment of TWO Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians. You must be either board certified or eligible. J1 and H1B Visa Assistance available and also Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance is Possible!
- The hospital will assist financially & offer a highly competitive recruitment package which may include:
- Base salary with productivity incentives and Full employee benefits package
- Sign and/or Commencement Bonuses also Relocation, CME, licensure expenses, etc.
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training and Medical education loan repayment assistance
- Collaboration with mid-level with compensation is available
- Office space is located directly across from the hospital and 4-5 exam rooms
- Lab area, Conference room, Private physician?s office and All equipment is set up and ready!
- If willing to see pediatric patients, a plus!
- Hospital and Practice equipped with Electronic Medical Records
- BUSY, Outpatient only practice possible ? hospitalist service available to cover inpatients, Anticipate seeing 20-30 patients/day
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.