Internal Medicine Job In Euclid, Ohio
Growing Practice Looking for Physician Partner near Cleveland, OH CPH# JOB-2410048Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You can make over $300K your first year in a top-notch location. Full benefits including a sign-on bonus, a 401K, relocation assistance, paid vacation and CME time, medical benefits, malpractice, and more.
Euclid is an inner ring suburb of Cleveland and less than a half hour from downtown Cleveland. You will enjoy living in Cleveland, right on the shores of Lake Erie. Residents enjoy the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra, some of the best eateries in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For full details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your CV or call me at 203.663.9394.
- Step into a waiting patient base
- Above average compensation and benefits
- Practice full continuity of care
- Outpatient and hospital work
- Geriatric experience is a plus
- Academic Affiliation
- Excellent support staff
- Fully integrated EPIC EMR
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.