Hospitalist Job In Las Vegas, Nevada
Academic Hospitalist Position on Day Schedule in Las Vegas Nevada CPH# JOB-2410154Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Premier Hospitalist organization has been asked to help establish and be a part of a new GME (Graduate Medical Education) program affiliated with the University of Nevada.
Mon-Fri daytime from 7am to 7pm w/floating weekends. Don't have to stay till 7pm if patients seen but need to be available by phone. Work about 22 days per month. No evening call. Nocturnists cover nights.
Have medical students follow during the rounding on the shift No procedures required as that's covered by specialists Days only as Nocturnists will cover the night shifts.
Client will provide additional details as this is a new program being developed. IM physicians only and required to be B/C
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Be part of a new academic hospitalist program
- Days only with nights covered by Nocturnists
- Stable and secure employed position with this top hospitalist organization
- Academic responsibilities and affiliation
- Base Salary, academic stipend, bonus incentives = $250K combined earnings potential
- Full benefits package and malpractice/tail coverage
- No state income tax; international airport; and great school options
- Can live in Las Vegas or suburb areas with excellent/affordable housing
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.