Pharmacist Job In New York, New York
PharmacyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
JOB SUMMARY: Works under general supervision in compounding and dispensing prescribed medications for patient care for all ages of patients from infant to elderly, provides pharmaceutical clinical opinion and input to physicians and clinical staff to enhance or maintain quality patient care. In order to achieve world class engagement and to build hope, health and healing for all internal and external customers, this position must adhere to the Mary Lanning values.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
1. Adheres to Mary Lanning Healthcare's Mission, Vision and Values.
2. Adheres to Mary Lanning Healthcare's Standards of Behavior.
3. Review and interpret medication orders and prescriptions for inpatients, outpatients, infusion center, employees, and dependents to ensure that dosage, route, frequency, potential interactions, and allergies have been screened.
4. Provide clinical pharmacy services to hospital patients including, but not limited to order review and verification, pharmacokinetic dosing/monitoring, renal dose adjustment, anticoagulation monitoring, and IV to PO conversion.
5. Medication distributive functions, including, but not limited to, preparation and/or verification of medications, labeling, compounding, and dispensing.