The Department of Pediatrics at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School is seeking a dynamic, career-oriented physician for the Division of Child Neurology and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities There are two needs at this time. We welcome General and Sub-specialists to respond.
- You will join 2 other well-respected Child Neurologists. Call will be 1 in 4 with the recruitment of two additional Child Neurologists.
- The faculty currently supports an active level 4 epilepsy program, concussion program and the only pediatric multiple sclerosis program in the state of New Jersey
- The Department of Pediatrics has a full complement of pediatric medical and surgical sub-specialists who share a unique desire to work with and collaborate with each other
- Teach Medical School Students, Residents, and Fellows
- Adjacent to the RWJBarnabas Bristol-Myers Squibb Children's Hospital is the PSE&G Children's Specialized Hospital, which is one of the country's largest inpatient acute rehabilitation facilities for children. Within one block, the complex houses the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey - the only NCI-designated center in the state of New Jersey
- The position offers a generous salary commensurate with Academic rank and experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package
- New Brunswick, NJ's nickname is the Health Care City as it is home to a number of leading healthcare institutions
- Its central location and proximity to highly desired towns in New Jersey and New York City adds to its desirability for professionals to call the area home
- Having the main campus of Rutgers University centered in New Brunswick offers residents an exciting collegiate sports atmosphere. In addition, the University hosts many other social events that are open to the public
- Outstanding schools, beautiful homes, and many recreational and social amenities can easily be found throughout the area
If you desire a professionally rewarding position that includes both clinical and academic duties, I highly recommend you consider this opportunity.
Interested candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
Please reference Position ID 160251 when responding.