Emergency Medicine Job In Marinette, Wisconsin
Join our team in 2019!
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Become part of an emergency medicine team beginning in 2019 in beautiful Marinette! This brand new medical center which will replace the existing hospital is scheduled to open its doors in 2019. Aurora Health Care currently has 8 of its ED’s covered by Aurora Health Care Medical Group and coverage for the Aurora Bay Area Medical Center will be our newest addition!
Education, training and experience required:
- Emergency medicine training from an accredited residency program
- Board certified /eligible
- Patient centered / patient first mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative, team focus
- See a wide variety of cases in a diverse patient population
- Experienced, supportive emergency teams
- Supportive specialists available in all specialties
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- Outstanding compensation package
- Student loan forgiveness
- State-of-the-art technology
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Compensation of $416,000 annually
- Student loan forgiveness up to $200,000 OR sign on bonus of $125,000
Watch this video about Aurora Health Care:
Located on the scenic border of Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula -- just 45 minutes from Green Bay -- Marinette is a perfect blend of rich pastoral beauty, high educational standards, an exemplary workforce and modern progressive business climate. From its farmlands to lakefront, Marinette and its surrounding communities enjoy a diversity of resources, scenery and industry.
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.