Internal Medicine Critical Care Job In East Norriton, Pennsylvania
Critical Care Program Medical DirectorNext Steps... Apply Now
Program Medical Director critical care job in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania suburbs
Sound Physicians, a physician-founded and led organization, focuses on improving quality, patient satisfaction and ICU performance. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way critical care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU, implementing critical care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
Our critical care physician leaders share ideas with like-minded peers and are truly advancing the practice of critical care medicine. We are a team of dedicated healers, inspired leaders, and the next generation of critical care innovators. Our culture promotes physician autonomy, mastery and purpose. Physicians have the ability to effectively participate in the process of change management within the community hospital ICU setting.
Einstein Medical Center-Montgomery boasts 171 inpatient beds and state-of-the-art equipment supporting a large subspecialty pool to provide excellent care to the community. Services available include; minimally invasive and robotic surgery, a robust cardiac program offering open heart surgery, TAVR, cardiac catherization and electrophysiology intervention; 24 hour emergency care and much more. Physician can expect a high acuity patient population with dedicated services and support.
The Leadership Role
- Developing and implementing evidence based protocols, practice guidelines, and order sets that form the core of Sound Physicians' Critical Care program
- Defining and managing work allocation and work flow processes of program clinical and physician staff
- Participating in ICU related quality and data management
- Serving in a partnership role with Sound Physicians in all areas of program management including (but not limited to) marketing, staffing, HR issues, budget, clinical performance, strategic planning, services provided, and recruitment.
- Orienting and training new physicians
- Managing relationships with key clinical and administrative stakeholders at the hospital
- Continuous training and education through SoundInstitute™, our proprietary learning and development platform
- Relocation package available
- MD or DO
- Must be Board Certified or board eligible in Critical Care Medicine.
- Eligible to work in the United States. Not a J1 visa qualified area.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward thinking and demonstrate problem solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.