Family Medicine Job In California
Unique opportunity for Family Medicine in SoCal! CPH# JOB-2410304Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Customized EMR, work shifts of 12 hours (16 shifts per month).
Outstanding compensation, employed opportunity in a growing practice. Must be board certified in your specialty with a CA license in hand or on the way. and able to see newborns to geriatrics. Minimum of one year experience, CA license and ability to start within 90 days or less. For more details, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203-663-9350 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com and refer to Job # 2410304.
- Make house calls (see approximately 8 patients per day)
- 12-hour shifts (16 per month)
- Employed opportunity
- Growing practice
- Available now with solid EMR experience
- Unique opportunity to make house calls and have your MA make those calls with you.
- Low acuity
- Location, location, location
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.