Nurse Practitioner Job In Brooksville, Florida
NP for OccMed. Brooksville, FL.Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brittany Hughes: Sign in to view
Bayfront Health Brooksville (FL), is seeking a NP for their new Occupational Medicine practice (start date early 2018).
- New location for OccMed/Primary Care clinic (Bayfront Health Medical Group) in the Hernando County area
- Will service the county's aviation park & primary care needs for the area
- Candidate should have some knowledge of Workers' Comp.
- Prefer a candidate with 5+ years' experience
- Candidate needed with "go-getter attitude that is willing to build a practice from scratch"
- Brooksville, located 45 miles north of Tampa, 15 miles east of the Gulf of Mexico, offers:
- 11 shopping centers in the business section
- a community college
- a regional airport 6 miles south
- 3 city parks, including a golf course
- a state park & Water Park
- Orlando is less than a 2-hr drive east, offering its world class attractions
- NOTE: Florida does not have a personal state income tax.
Located on Hernando County's Gulf Coast, Brooksville is 45 miles north of Tampa, 15 miles east of the Gulf of Mexico and is nestled among beautiful rolling hills. Brooksville houses the North Campus of Pasco-Hernando Community College, a business section with 11 shopping centers, and a regional airport six miles south. Three city parks offer walking trails, sports, picnic facilities and golf. Weeki Wachee Springs State Park and Buccaneer Bay Water Park offer fun-filled family days. Two hours east, Orlando is home to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and a plethora of other world-class attractions.
A certified primary stoke center and accredited chest pain center, Bayfront Health Brooksville is a healthcare leader in Hernando County. The hospital's rapidly growing PCI program offers the latest technologies in diagnostic imaging, including the county's only hospital-based 64-slice CT scanner. With 120 beds and 60 private rooms, its state-of-the-art technology includes endoscopic ultrasound, digital mammography with CAD and DXA bone densitometry. Bayfront Health Brooksville also has a dedicated orthopedic joint center, a cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation program, a diabetic rehabilitation program and sleep disorders center.
This hospital is partially owned by physicians.