Hospitalist Job In Wisconsin
Nocturnist excellent compensation in Wisconsin CPH# JOB-2410528Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Hospitalists have played an integral part in quality improvement. Our hospitals employ Collaborative Care, our proprietary innovation of inpatient care. The model consists of a care team; nurse, physician, pharmacist, care manager, therapists, and other clinicians working side by side to care for the patient from time of admission, until discharge. The hospitalist service has committed the involvement of their physicians in process improvement and provide mini-sabbatical time to work on these improvements and to participate in projects.
If you are looking to practice quality hospital medicine in an outdoor paradise, then call Chris Ballard at CompHealth for more information! 954-837-2605 or send CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Guaranteed salary plus quality bonus incentive and exceptional complete benefit package
- Electronic Medical Record-EPIC network connects our program to both in house Primary Care as well as
- Excellent subspecialty support
- On site resources include; Stroke, Cardio, Inpatient Rehab, Inpatient Psych Units, Hospice, Palliati
- 7on/7off blocked schedule
- Earning potential in mid-$300k's with guaranteed salary and quality incentives
- Sign on, relocation and membership fees
- Health, dental, vision, and full benefit package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.