Internal Medicine Job In California
Internal Medicine Physician, Sacramento, CaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A group practice in Sacramento is recruiting an additional Internal Medicine Physician for their practice. Must be BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician. ?The practice is offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, signing bonus/relocation assistance.
Expect the following:
- Join a great group of physicians that Specialize in In/Outpatient treatment of patients.
- Competitive salary and Benefits that include, Health, Dental, Vision, Travel Allowance, Long-term disability and Life Insurance, 403b Retirement Plan with employer contributions, Holiday, Vacation, Sick Leave and Sabbatical Paid time off.
- 4 day workweek option, practice with physicians who have been in the community for over 30 years, 1:6 telephone call and monthly Hospitalist or Urgent Care rotation.?? ?
- 2017 Residents will be considered and encouraged to apply.
- Excellent earning potential that includes a salary guarantee period and Residency signing stipend, forgivable loan, relocation bonus and benefits
Sacramento is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation and one of the most affordable places to live in California. The area offers a wide variety of activities to enjoy, including fine dining, shopping, biking, boating, river rafting, skiing, or attending one of many different cultural events. Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, and the historical Gold Rush towns of the foothills are all within easy driving distance.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.