Internal Medicine Job In Kentucky
Filling a retiring Internal Medicine position in KentuckyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Filling a retiring Internal Medicine position in Kentucky.
- Hospital Employed - base salary/bonus incentive, comprehensive fringe: health/life/disability, a401K (company match), stock options, fees/dues, 20-day PTO, etc. Sign-on bonus, relocation alsopart of the package, with excellent earnings potential.
- Established group of five members, founded in 1974 with search prompted by member's retirement.
- Most positive feature: "the people, greater than half employed 10+ years"
- Seek BE or BC Internist, only quality care focused physicians need apply
- Outpatient - utilize respected Hospitalist program created in 2007
- Busy practice - 140 patient office visits daily and Patient chart base of 15,000
- Call responsibilities limited to practice call (phone)
- Concentrate of clinical medicine and managing your patients
- College Community (Western Kentucky University) of 60,000 residents
- Trade Hub to a 10-County Region - Home to the Corvette
- Located an hour north of Nashville/two hours south of Louisville along the I-65 growthcorridor
- Testament to the commitment to beautification, the city recently opened "Riverfront Park"
- Voted one of the top places to live in the U.S. and recently ranked #3 as Site Selection's Top U.S. Small Towns for corporate expansion.
- "Blue Ribbon" public school system (private schools), strong employment trends, excellent restaurants and several housing options in a safe, family-friendly community.
- Easy access to metropolitan Nashville - cultural amenities, spectator sports and entertainment.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.