Internal Medicine Job In Phoenix, Arizona
Internal Medicine + Obesity Med/Bariatrics Employment in North Phoenix, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Christine Dixon: Sign in to view
Existing practice is actively seeking a full-time Internist with with Bariatric and/or Obesity Medicine training to join our comprehensive Bariatric Program at a location in northern Phoenix. You will work in collaboration with a Board Certified Bariatric Surgeon and provide medical weight management to their surgical and post-surgical patients. The program offers a team approach to treating severe obesity and includes dietitians, NPPs and nurses who work with each patient before, during, and after the surgery to ensure patients receive the best care possible.
- This role consists of a mix of procedural, clinical and administrative time.
- Outpatient visits include non-surgical weight loss support, long-term follow up of surgical patients and weight loss support.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine
- Diplomate with the American Board of Obesity Medicine (ABOM)
- Three or more years of clinical experience including physician leadership responsibility
- Demonstrated excellence in patient care, passion for teaching, teamwork, medical administration and leadership
- Must have a strong interest and passion in weight loss management
We are currently conducting a nation-wide, confidential search for a qualified physician. If you would like to obtain additional information or apply for this opportunity send a copy of your CV for consideration.
Paradise Valley Hospital is a 136-bed community-based hospital that has developed key programs and services in a broad range of inpatient and outpatient settings designed to meet the medical needs of the growing community.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Wound care and hyperbaric (high pressure) medicine
- High-tech navigation system for orthopedic procedures
- State-of-the-art emergency care
- Comprehensive specialized care for women
- Surgical Weight Loss