Hospitalist Job In Indiana
Hospitalist Flex Shift Schedule in Community Centrally located to Indianapolis and Ft Wayne CPH# JOB-2410908Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Lots of time off working a flexible shift schedule. At least 10 shifts per month commitment up to 14-15 if desired. Very reasonable patient census and responsibilities. Would need to be comfortable with vent management, central lines, and codes.
Excellent salary, full benefits package, and medical student loan reimbursement available.
Community is located an easy drive to Ft Wayne, Indianapolis, and 2.5 hours to Chicago.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Secure and stable employed position through the hospital
- Established Hospitalist program
- Will be a flex shift schedule to work 24 hour shifts. Round and be on call as needed.
- Program at a 25 bed critical access hospital
- Hospitalist may need to do vent management, central lines, and respond to codes
- Competitive salary, signing bonus, and incentives
- Full hospital benefits package, possible student loan reimbursement, and relo assistance.
- Community is centrally located to Ft Wayne, Indianapolis, and 2.5 hours to Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.