Cardiothoracic Surgery Job In Kentucky
Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed In Western KentuckyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Western Kentucky based hospital is in need of a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join a second cardiothoracic surgeon in a well respected program.?
- This is an employed opportunity
- Call is 1:2
- The current practice encompasses all components of adult cardiac surgery including coronary artery bypass grafting (on-pump and off-pump), hybrid revascularization, treatment of valvular heart disease (including minimal access approaches), ablations (concomitant and stand alone) for atrial fibrillation, and mechanical circulatory assist devices.?
- The thoracic surgical aspect of the practice comprises minimally invasive lung surgery, VATS, and esophageal surgery.?
- 220 hearts per year in the practice and about 100 thoracic cases.
- Modern state of the art facility with two Hybrid surgery rooms.?
- Practice is attached to the hospital.?
- Guaranteed salary
- Integrated Cardiovascular Institute with team approach including all cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular physicians.
- Located in Western Kentucky
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.