General Neurology Job In Panama City, Florida
Pain Management Neurologist opportunity in Panama City, FL with excellent earning potential CPH# JOB-2411908Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This is an opportunity to establish a brand new pain management practice in Panama City while enjoying the support and backing of a well-established neurology group in Tallahassee.
Procedures are performed under fluoroscopic guidance to ensure the safest, most effective outcome possible.
The position offers a generous base salary, full employed benefits including health, 401k retirement with matching, disability, etc. They also offer 3 weeks of PTO plus time off for CME including a stipend to cover the course materials. With their individual profit sharing plan, you have the earning potential of over $400k.
If you are interested in this position, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2411908
- Expand an existing pain management practice in Tallahassee to Panama City, FL
- Work a Monday to Thursday schedule from 8am to 5pm
- 1:4 call rounding on a local hospital
- Work with all the latest neurological equipment including EEG, EMG, etc. under fluoroscopic guidance.
- Generous base salary plus profit sharing with earning potential of $400k+
- Full health benefits, relocation, sign on bonus, 401k with matching, etc.
- 3 weeks of PTO plus CME time
- Live in a warm, southern town with sugar-sand beaches and a warm tropical breeze.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.