Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Florida
Physician | Pediatric PulmonologyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call : Sign in to view
Call for Details
Job Description & Requirements
Physician | Pediatric Pulmonology
MIAMI, FLORIDA - ACADEMIC PEDIATRIC PULMONOLOGY
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s leading physician recruitment, and consulting firm, is proud to have partnered with The University of Miami to recruit a Pediatric Pulmonologist to join one of the leading programs in the Southeast. We need to add the physician due to growth and demand. I have evaluated this truly rare opportunity in person and am excited to be a part of such a special recruitment.
- Opportunity to serve as faculty with a world renown institution
- Several locations, including main University hospital
- Fellowship program on-site
- Clinical, research, and administrative duties exist, just inquire
- One of the fastest changing, most technologically-advanced hospitals in Florida
- Competitive income and excellent benefits
This area is a perfect mix of everything a large city can provide, with the flexibility of living in a smaller beach setting including one of the Florida Keys. Miami, Florida is a true international metropolitan city which offers professional sports, international airports, all major industries, and tremendous diversity. Work, live and play where others only get to vacation.
Other highlights include:
- Warm summers and mild winters
- Jazz, blues, and various culture abounds in this vibrant city
- Zoo, museum, international airport, upscale dining, and country clubs
- Busy international airport
- Championship golf year-round
- Different festival every weekend, famous for arts/food festivals
M.D. or D.O.
Experience within an ACGME accredited Pediatric Pulmonology program as faculty.
About the Facility
Call for details.
Call for details.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Merritt Hawkins & Associates® is the nation's leading permanent physician and allied jobs placement service. For more than two decades, we’ve specialized in matching healthcare organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins fills more permanent physician jobs than any other firm, leading the physician search industry not only in annual revenue but also in the number of available permanent physician jobs, successful placements, and professional endorsements.