General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Wisconsin
Physician | Psychiatry | Green BayNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call : Sign in to view
$275,000.00 - $300,000.00
Job Description & Requirements
Physician | Psychiatry | Green Bay
Psychiatry | $400,000+ | Midwest Major Metro
Would you like to join a new behavioral health standalone hospital? Would you like to be in leadership as a medical director, or do you want to be in private practice? This opportunity offers all of the above, including employed staff Psychiatry positions with very competitive compensation and student loan forgiveness. If interested, inquire today!
Psychiatry Job Specifics:
- New state-of-the-art facility
- 77-bed hospital: opened doors in Spring 2017
- Multiple positions open: Medical Director, Child/Adolescent, Adult, outpatient, inpatient, you name it!
- Full benefits
- Student loan repayment
- Private practice or employed, your choice
- Competitive sign-on bonus with relocation taken care of by hospital
- Competitive salary + medical directorship stipend + production = $400,000
- Contemporary Midwestern metropolitan
- Great Lakes region of the United States
- Beautiful Midwestern metro home to an NFL franchise and American favorite
- Easy access to Chicago
- Lakefront activities year-round
- Golfing, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, and the delights of a cosmopolitan life
- Midwestern vacation spots and quaint bedroom communities within arm’s reach for relaxing weekends in wooded seclusion
- Enjoy the 4-seasons in a tort reform state consistently ranked in the top 3 for physician satisfaction
About the Facility
Call for details.
Call for details.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Merritt Hawkins & Associates® is the nation's leading permanent physician and allied jobs placement service. For more than two decades, we’ve specialized in matching healthcare organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins fills more permanent physician jobs than any other firm, leading the physician search industry not only in annual revenue but also in the number of available permanent physician jobs, successful placements, and professional endorsements.