Hospitalist Job In Arlington, Texas
Nocturnist Opening in TexasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking a Nocturnist Hospitalist to join our team at Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital in Arlington, TX. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
· Competitive annual salarieswith relocation, sign-on bonuses and full benefits including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
· Flexible schedules of 7 on/7 off providing a perfect work/life balance
· Onsite Patient Information Coordinators who provide billing and coding administrative support
· Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
· The strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: email@example.com, visit: apogeephysicians.com
· Known as the “American Dream City,” Arlington is located only 20 minutes from Fort Worth, TX and 30 minutes from Dallas, TX
· Arlington boasts ideal shopping and dining experiences with many shopping malls, great boutiques, unique restaurants, great barbeque food and many ethnic restaurants
· Sports enthusiasts will enjoy easy access to the AT&T Stadium, home to the Dallas Cowboys, Globe Life Park Stadium home to the Texas Rangers, great golf-courses, a tennis center, the International Bowling Hall of Fame, and an indoor rock-climbing gym
· As the entertainment capital of Texas, there is fun to be had for all ages at the Six Flags Amusement Park, Hurricane Harbor Water Park, Ripley’s Believe it or Not Odditorium and the Dallas Zoo
· This culturally rich city offers the Arlington Museum of Art, the Arlington Music Hall, Theatre Arlington and countless art galleries
· Lake Arlington has excellent catfish and bass fishing, numerous fishing derbies, boating, swimming, kayaking and paddle boarding
· Arlington is home to the University of Texas at Arlington, B.H. Carroll Theological Institute, the Arlington Baptist College and has over twenty schools ranging from elementary to high school with a majority of them being rated 4 or more stars
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
· 369-bed acute care facility
· Texas Health Arlington has been ranked among the best hospitals in Dallas-Fort Worth and the state of Texas, according to U.S. News & World Report
· Services at THAMH include: behavioral health, cancer care, emergency department, respiratory therapy, women’s health and neonatal intensive care
· THAMH earned the American Excess Insurance Exchange (AEIX) Risk Management Award for delivering high-quality, cost-effective health care, a national recognition established by Premier
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 31 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.