Nurse Practitioner Job In Wilmington, North Carolina
NP Opportunity for Upscale Family Practice/Urgent Care - Wake Forest, NCNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kyle Harville: Sign in to view
Growing upscale Family Practice/Urgent Care in Wake Forest, NC has exciting new opportunity for the right person! We are seeking an Advanced Practice Clinician (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) to add to our provider team!
The APC maintains focus on service to patients and demonstrates appropriate knowledge of common medical problems. The APC coordinates care with other providers appropriately and assists in seeing patients for other providers when necessary.
The ideal candidate:
- Deals with patient calls and requests in a timely fashion (including requests from pharmacies, home health, etc.)
- Appropriately orders and follows-up on routine health maintenance; Appropriately manages chronic disease (i.e. HTN, DM asthma, etc.): medication management, laboratory testing and follow up.
- Appropriately communicates problems to Administration. Participates in regularly scheduled provider meetings and committees.
- Maintains CME/credentialing/licensure in compliance with state and board requirements.
- Maintains patient confidentiality. Responds appropriately to patient satisfaction concerns.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Licensed to practice in North Carolina
- 2+ years of clinical experience preferred
Contact Us Today!
Apply online and or submit your CV by emailing RDMG@emrecruits.com. We will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started.
Raleigh may be quiet about the fact that it's leading in most recent quality-of-life rankings, but the fact is city is a blossoming Southern metropolis. Raleigh's bright minds head top-tier technology, education and life science institutions; its artists create a bevy of cultural and culinary touchstones; and area residents proudly carry on the collective heritage of a rich, historic capital city.
For over 30 years we have been partnering with dynamic, independent emergency and hospitalist physician groups taking their existing practices to the next level. We provide the consultation and information necessary to make an informed and educated decision by looking at several key factors when evaluating a practice opportunity for you.
Guided by our mission of improving the availability and quality of the emergency medicine delivery system in every community our partners serve. We provide physicians and advanced practice providers, at any stage of their career, a focused, professional, and effective career changing experience.
We provide direct access to hospitals, medical groups, and individual practices with highly qualified physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants to meet their permanent staffing needs.