OB Hospitalist Job In Framingham, Massachusetts
Massachusetts OBGYN Practice Seeks Multiple HospitalistsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Belton: Sign in to view
Come to Framingham, Massachusetts to join the largest health care provider between Boston and Worcester. MetroWest Medical Center is a very busy teaching hospital with 155 beds and is seeking multiple hospitalists. Enjoy a competitive compensation, set schedule and executive level benefits.
At MetroWest Medical Center, our goal is to provide high quality, compassionate care close to where you live and work. Whether it’s diagnostic imaging or advanced cancer treatments, our compassionate staff can treat you from head to toe — at all stages of life.
At MetroWest Medical Center, you’ll find a variety of medical services offered at our locations in Framingham, Natick, Milford, and beyond. We work to bring you a full continuum of care, close to home.
All candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible – no exceptions, have a favorable work history and the kind of great references. Spanish-speaking candidates will be given priority. Sorry, no sponsorship is available for this position. Submit a CV for consideration.
Noted in 2012 as one of the best places to live, Framingham is 22 miles from Boston and part of the Greater Boston area.
Surrounded by safe, family oriented communities, the area boasts some of the finest private and public schools in the area. Beautiful bedroom communities such as Natick and Wayland are great for raising a family. Close enough to the big city, shoreline and mountains makes Framingham the place to be. Moderate cost of living and many cultural amenities make this one of the most sought after areas in Massachusetts.
With a population of nearly 8 million people, and historical American culture and charm, Greater Boston is a national leader in education, finance, industry, and tourism. Live, love, and enjoy Boston!
- 24-hour Emergency Department services at Framingham Union Hospital and Leonard Morse Hospital
- On-site physician coverage from Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center for pediatric emergencies, neonatal care and pediatric specialties
- Advanced cardiac care, including Primary Angioplasty, Cardiac Catheterization and an Electrophysiology Service for treating irregular heart rhythms
- High technology cancer care capabilities including radiation therapy services.
- Extensive surgical services including minimally invasive and laparoscopic techniques
- Comprehensive maternity services with a Special Care Level IIB nursery
- A full range of behavioral medicine programs including child, adult and geriatric inpatient units and partial hospital program services