Anesthesiology Job In Fall River, Massachusetts
General Anesthesiology or Cardiac Anesthesiology Job in Massachusetts CPH# JOB-2393482Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and profit sharing. You will also receive education loan repayment, malpractice insurance, health and dental benefits, 7 to 9 weeks of vacation DOE and tenure, life insurance, $3K CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in southern Massachusetts. You'll be close to Providence, RI, Boston, MA, and Cape Cod. The town itself has great food, open spaces overlooking the bay, friendly residents, preserved Victorian homes, and beautiful churches.
We invite you to contact CompHealth and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right Anesthesiology jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General or cardiac anesthesiology
- Call schedule is 1:7
- Large group of anesthesiologists
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing
- Loan repayment and relocation
- Malpractice insurance, health and dental benefits, life insurance
- 7-9 weeks' vacation DOE and tenure, $3K CME stipend
- 401(k) retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.