Urgent Care Job In Knoxville, Tennessee
PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Will Hedley: Sign in to view
Knoxville in Brief
One of the largest cities in the Appalachian region, Knoxville is one of the gateways to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Its motto is “America’s premier city in which to live, work and raise a family,” and its perfect blend of southern hospitality and modern development fully supports that claim.
The Knoxville File
- Education. The Knox County Schools system serves more than 56,000 students, with an average classroom ratio of just 14 students per teacher.
- Real Estate Affordable housing options abound in Knoxville, which falls below the national average with respect to median home price and property taxes.
- Family Knoxville is an excellent place to raise a family, given its low cost of living and combination of small-city charm and values and big-city amenities.
- Culture. Arts in Knoxville are flourishing, as the city is home to multiple outdoor concert venues, recently renovated theaters, and a new arts annex and gallery.
- Recreation. Hiking, hunting, biking, water sports and even climbing in the nearby Great Smoky Mountains are among the recreational pursuits enjoyed by Knoxville residents.
- Weather. Knoxville enjoys a humid subtropical climate, with hot and humid summers and cool winters with just occasional small amounts of snow.
Knoxville Fun Fact
Knoxville is home to the largest concentration of homes designed by noted Victorian residential architect George Franklin Barber, who lived in the city.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.