Internal Medicine Job In Illinois
Internal Medicine Physician Needed in Central Illinois CPH# JOB-2414658Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, CME time, and a 401(k) retirement package.
Come live and practice in a truly enjoyable community. It has plenty of parks, lakes, and recreation. The city provides numerous high-quality private schools, colleges, and universities.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress off your plate, and get you a new internal medicine job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roger McKenzie II directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient internal medicine position
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Average 9-10 patients per day
- Established patient base
- Competitive compensation depending upon experience
- 10 percent 401(k) employer match
- Sign-on and additional bonuses
- Malpractice insurance and health benefits
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.