General Neurology Job In Baltimore, Maryland
General Neurologist with a Non-Profit Hospital near Baltimore CPH# JOB-2414612Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The non-profit hospital is a primary stroke center has been serving their community for over 50 years and continues to thrive. They are looking to find a physician to replace one that just retired that shares a similar commitment and values. Right now two of their Neurologists are Epilepsy focused and the other two are stroke. If they could find one that had a different focus, that would be great.
The position offers a generous base salary, hospital employed benefits including health, life, dental, vision, retirement with matching, disability, etc. They also offer 4 weeks of PTO plus 3 personal days, 7 holidays, and 5 CME days and including a stipend to cover the course materials. This is mostly an outpatient position with some inpatient rounding and a 1:5 call schedule.
Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Neurology. An active Maryland medical license is preferred but if you do not have one CompHealth will provide assistance with licensure and credentialing.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2414612
- General Neurology practice needs a fifth physician to handle a thriving practice
- Mostly outpatient with some inpatient rounding
- Work Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm with 1:5 call
- 4 weeks of PTO plus 3 personal days, 5 CME days and 7 holidays
- Full hospital benefits that include health, dental, vision, etc.
- 403b retirement with matching
- $10k retention bonus after one year
- Leadership path available for qualified physicians
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.