Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Job In Michigan
Physician - Child Psychiatry - MichiganNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call : Sign in to view
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
$195,000.00 - $245,000.00
Job Description & Requirements
Physician - Child Psychiatry - Michigan
Your Future Practice
- Great quality of life – outpatient-only and 9 weeks off each year
- Incredible, new 17,000 sq ft outpatient clinic
- Up to 1.5 hours with new patients to ensure quality care
- Excellent benefits highlighted by a defined benefits pension plan
- Rewarding practice with opportunities for research and the ability to work with residents
- Vibrant city with a booming downtown
- Thriving eclectic arts community with regular community festivals
- Enjoy all 4 seasons in the Great Lakes area
- Live only minutes from the beach
- New medical school and nationally recognized university
- Local program offers free college tuition to graduates of the city’s school district
Board Certified or Board Eligible
About the Facility
Call for details.
Call for details.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Merritt Hawkins & Associates® is the nation's leading permanent physician and allied jobs placement service. For more than two decades, we’ve specialized in matching healthcare organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins fills more permanent physician jobs than any other firm, leading the physician search industry not only in annual revenue but also in the number of available permanent physician jobs, successful placements, and professional endorsements.