Emergency Medicine Job In Hamilton, Montana
Permanent Emergency Medicine Physician Job in Montana MountainsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Terry Jung: Sign in to view
Join the Emergency Medicine team at Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital in Hamilton, Montana, a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital near Missoula.
- Emergency medicine residency trained and board certified colleagues
- State of the art Emergency Department with 11,000+ annual visits
- Double coverage 8 hours each day
- Convenient Care across the hall from the ED handles non-emergent patients
- Excellent access to local specialists including hospitalists
- $100,000 through the Montana Rural Physician Incentive Program for qualified physicians
- Generous benefits that include paid vacation and CME, health, life insurance and disability insurance, malpractice and tail insurance, pension with employer contribution, and moving assistance.
- Heart of the Bitterroot Valley, 45 miles south of Missoula and 47 miles north of Idaho
- Great climate of Montana's "Banana Belt" - nestled between the Bitterroot Range and the Sapphire Mountains
- Clear mountain lakes and Blue Ribbon Trout Stream
- Skiing and snowboarding at the 3 terrain parks of Lost Trail Powder Mountain Resort (300+ inches of snow each year atop the Continental Divide)
- Economy enhanced by 2 microbiological research and production facilities: an NIH research facility and a branch of GlaxoSmithKline
Interested candidates please contact: