Emergency Medicine Job In Minnesota
Locum Tenens Coverage is Wanted from EM Physician in Minnesota CPH# JOB-2414969Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able get to work faster at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Rapid sequence intubation required
- 12-hour day and night shifts
- No call
- 450 ER and 18,000 urgent care annual volume
- BC/BE in EM/FM/IM
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS, PALS required
- DEA required
- ER and urgent care coverage
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.