Interventional Cardiology Job In Virginia
Interventional Cardiologist Required for Locums Help in Virginia CPH# JOB-2414988Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- BC/BE required
- Consults, rounding, echocardiograms, interventions, and stress tests required
- ConnectCare EMR
- Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm
- 1:4 call
- 1-2 stents per day
- VA state license needed
- TEE, temp pacemaker, peripheral experience preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.